Thursday, July 6, 2017

"Sue until your Pants Drop!!!"


Source: Robert the Otter Facebook page








For context to the comic ...


So should the PM take Hsien Yang to court? Consider this recollection:
“When i recounted how when I was about 13, my father had told me if anything happens to me please take care of your mother and younger sister and brother.

Singapore was then part of Malaysia, we were in a fierce fight with the central government and the communalists. My father didn’t tell me but he knew his life was in danger. Fortunately nothing happened to my father then, he brought up the family and he lived a long and full life.

Little did I expect that after my parents died, these tensions would erupt with such grievous consequences and after so many years, I would be unable to fulfil the role which my father had
hoped I would. So I hope one day these passions would subside and we can begin to reconcile."





No comments:

Post a Comment