Thursday, November 5, 2015

A.S.S gets into trouble with local celebrity Jamie Yeo



Here is a screen-grab of A.S.S's original post


Jamie Yeo's response to A.S.S's post is as follows:
All Singapore Stuff, I did NOT speak to you or authorize you to use my photo in this manner. You are entitled to your opinion but I do not agree with your general views and I sure as hell do not agree with your false accusations of our government who have only strived hard to make this place safe, conducive and reasonably priced for my daughter. Have you even done your research on how much more expensive it is to raise a child in other cities like London and New York??? Please take this post down asap. (This photo was shot for straits times a while ago). Singapore Police Force MediaCorp





FiveStarsAndaMoon even had a detailed breakdown of what was wrong with the A.S.S post, including all the points that could make A.S.S legally liable.




No comments:

Post a Comment