Thursday, June 2, 2016

Why isnt Gilbert Goh fighting for human rights when he took our money for that purpose ?








Looks like GilberGoh cannot be trusted too. But we are not in the least surprised about it.

Read more about Gilbert and his money making scams here .

The Singapore Beacon - Gilbert Goh’s Money-Making Scam Losing Steam; Only 50 Retirees Attended His Fake Protest At Hong Lim Park On 31 Jan 2015
"The con artist, Gilbert Goh staged a mock protest on 31 Jan 2015 at Hong Lim Park against the population white paper. Only about 50 people, mostly retirees attended the event which was held under a clear blue sky.

In a further sign that his scam might have been found out, 5 out of the 10 speakers invited to the event did not turn up. Even the Singaporeans First Party withdrew at the last minute."


The Singapore Beacon - EXPOSED! – Gilbert Goh Admits To Swindling `Stupid’ Singaporeans Of Their Money!
`Gilbert Goh – What do I do for a living? I create protests so stupid Singaporeans can donate to my cause. For every protest I earn about $5,000 – 10,000 on average. The more I get Singaporeans angry the more money I made. I am a full time volunteer for myself. After every protest I will disappear to Australia and spend the money given to me for free. Keep up the good work Singaporeans. Make my pocket fatter and be stupid.’


Facebook post by Fatimah Akhtar
https://www.facebook.com/notes/fatimah-akhtar/why-isnt-gilbert-goh-fighting-for-human-rights-when-he-took-our-money-for-that-p/10153709144766242


No comments:

Post a Comment